About Us

“Thank you to Glenn and the whole Cantor team. It has been a fantastic relationship and I realize how lucky I am to have had the opportunity to invest in the Cantor Fund.”

- Fund Investor

SignatureDusk-203x300Overview

Cantor Fund Management (“Cantor”) is a private equity real estate firm specializing in the acquisition and turnaround of well-located, high-quality, financially distressed and underperforming real estate assets located in secondary U.S. markets.

Our unique concept is to offer investors a way to diversify their portfolios with alternative investments, while delivering consistent income as a 6% annual return paid out quarterly, along with significant upside potential based on value creation for an overall targeted 12%-18% return. The acquisition of real estate in secondary U.S. markets at significant discounts offer investors inflation protection in the form of a hard asset and higher risk-adjusted returns versus other alternative investments.




 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 


(727) 823-8161
info@cantorfunds.com

©2017 Cantor Funds. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer